- Contract purpose
- The User agrees and accepts that his/her personal data shall be treated and managed under responsibility of SCHARLAB, and it will use and process her/his personal information in accordance with the applicable and current law in terms of protection of personal data, in order to adequately provide and manage the services offered through our Website.
- The User agrees and accepts that SCHARLAB shall be empowered to treat and process the information provided by the User through the Website. This information will be used for any purpose connected with the Website management, and also to fulfil any procedure, rule or regulation that SCHARLAB is subject because of its activity.
- The User ensures that every personal data provided to SCHARLAB are complete, true and accurate, so SCHARLAB bears no responsibility for the integrity or accuracy of the data provided by Users.
- The User, by providing voluntarily his/her data, expressly accepts their treatment by SCHARLAB in order to adequately manage the offered services, including the possibility of transferring the mentioned data to delivery companies (such as MRW, DHL, TNT, TSB or Halcourier) in order to comply with shipping purchase through the Website. Likewise, the User allows the transmission of commercial communications and every kind of notifications related to contracted products of SCHARLAB, other products and services of SCHARLAB, including ancillary products, newsletters, news and promotions of SCHARLAB, by any means, including electronic or telematics means (such as e-mail, SMS or any other electronic means).
- Both SCHARLAB and its payment service provider have implemented all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of personal information during the use of the Website. In this regard, have been implemented the security standards provided by the Spanish Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 of December, approving the Regulation for the development of the Data Protection Law 15/1999, of 13 of December (hereinafter referred to as "RLOPD"). Additionally, every legal measures have been taken to ensure that the treatment of the User´ personal information have been treated in an appropriate and secured manner. Furthermore, we hereby inform you that SCHARLAB is working on the adaptation to the new General Regulation of Personal Data, which will be applicable as of 25 of May of 2018.
- Likewise, SCHARLAB have internal policies governing the adequate treatment of our clients and Users’ information, which is only processed by authorized personnel. In addition, those partners and suppliers who provides management, support, maintenance, and/or publishing services on behalf of SCHARLAB, are able to access to the personal information of our Users. In this regard, SCHARLAB has applied the adequate legal measures by requiring these third parties the implementation of appropriate security measures in order to ensure at all times the integrity and confidentiality of those personal data they manage on behalf of SCHARLAB.
- In this Platform, we use the following cookies:
- Cookies "Strictly necessary"
These are the ones considered essential for navigation through the Platform, as they facilitate the using of its tools and provisions of services to the User.
- Functionality cookies
They allow the Platform to remember the decisions that the User makes, for example, the language used, the type of browser by which you can access the Platform, among others. The purpose is to provide a more personalized service.
- Analytical cookies
In addition, this Platform uses Google Analytics, an analytic web service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (hereinafter "Google").
- Opposition procedures to the installation of cookies:
- For any question related with the use of the Website and the terms and conditions of its regulation, Users can contact directly with us by email email@example.com and/or by written request addressed to our offices located in:
Gato Pérez 33, Polígono Industrial Mas d'en Cisa
08181 Sentmenat, Barcelona